I would ask you to please not copy or reproduce this tutorial and content anywhere. This is being done for the good of the community. If this tutorial this tutorial is copied I will be forced to take action. This tutorial will be deleted and discontinuned if still active. Please don't ruin this for everybody. Please respect my wishes. Thanky you.
Suzuki SX4 Tutorial: Part (IV) – Modeling Front Fender: A
Note: All screenshots are include below. Images may also take time to load.
1. Create a plane in the front view near the fender. 1 segment width and height. You can hide your polygons by pressing Alt+X. I'm also going back and forth with the photo references. The more you look the better your model.
2. Convert your plane into a polygon. Select and drag the edge of the polygon to create the new edges. Try to create the 6 panels. You see in the image.
3. Next lets align the polygons in the Top and Side view. Do the best you can.
4. Add some more polygons like you see in the image below. Try you best to follow as close.
5. Select the highlighted edgess and split them with the "Connect" tool. Move and align the edge to help define the curve.
Stay tune for Part (V).