Finished Work Critiques and Works in Progress
   >> 2D Stills
Thread views: 27944 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

mattimage3d
(Stranger)
03/06/11 11:55 PM
Fantasy Art Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, I’m a new Artist. I posted some of my Fantasy Art. Any Word?  After some down time, I am now looking to grow as an artist again.  I have been working on my own projects, and freelance work.  I am looking to make a career with my art again. And also make money too. 

I also would like to make friends and good connections with people who have the same interests and want to collaborate.  Please contact me if you want to help support me as a struggling artist. Or if you like my art, and would like to promote me, or buy my art.

Also, if you need an illustrator, or 3D artist, please contact me. mattinfo@mattostrom.com. I also have some posters for sale and accept donations through paypal at www.mattostrom.com. Thanks for your interest and support.

Matika
(Stranger)
03/07/11 04:33 PM
Re: Fantasy Art new [re: mattimage3d]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Nice work, unfortunatly the only support that I can offer is Moral support.  Wish you luck in getting your career a jump start.Kiss

mattimage3d
(Stranger)
03/08/11 03:40 PM
Re: Fantasy Art new [re: Matika]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi Matika. Thank you for viewing my profile and Art. and thank you for your moral support and wishing me luck. Smile I am posting new Art and some 3D models. This is a neet site! Thanks again. ttyl, Matt Smile

Matika
(Stranger)
03/08/11 09:30 PM
Re: Fantasy Art new [re: mattimage3d]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Matt, I have yet to put any my art on the forum, though it not that good.  Below is a link where I have it on devianART.  I don't think anyone has viewed it since putting it up, but it doesn't matter.  To me, like writting, art is love.  If no one other than me views or reads it, its their loss.

http://aura-dawn.deviantart.com/gallery/

On your site you mention to writers that you can be their illustrator or book cover artist.  You best direct that toward the editors.  Editor's encorage writers not to illustrate their books, that they have their own artist.   This is taken from the freelance writers guide to publishers. 

jennypaj
(Stranger)
12/14/11 06:40 AM
Re: Fantasy Art new [re: Matika]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hey mattymage , do u also know working on 2d animation????

programace
(Stranger)
06/30/17 04:13 AM

Our artists at 3D-Ace like fantasy style too

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise