Finished Work Critiques and Works in Progress
   >> 3D Stills
Thread views: 16642 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Amiza
(Stranger)
05/19/12 01:31 PM
Tango new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I´ve recently started to explore the amazing world of 3D computer art. As many others, I downloaded DAZ3D Studio and I have been playing around with it a little.
My first creation is a rather simple tango pose for a Genesis couple (I say ¨simple¨, and yet, it took me quite a few hours to get ¨right¨). Lights and background have just been quickly added for a render, without too much understanding of the former and little work on the latter.

A First Tango for Genesis - 3D and 2D Art

I plan on working on several other tango poses, but I would be glad to hear what more experience people think I should be concentrating upon.

PS: I intended to upload the presets/pose files which I zipped, but I must be doing something wrong because I keep getting a server error message when I try to update my initial posting.

Gorgon1001
(Stranger)
05/27/12 06:08 PM
Re: Tango [re: Amiza]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Personally, good dance poses are always welcome. But...what SHOULD you be working on?  Well, you should be working on whatever projects you like. You'll learn faster if it's something you want to be doing instead of something you think of as an assignment. And there is nothing in 3D you can't pick-up as you go along, and learn more things as you go along...it doesn't end: There always something new to be learned. And, BTW, that is half the fun of 3D. You can read up on lighting anytime, you can always look for tutorials on doing post-work (you'll probably want a layer-oriented art program for both additional art - things like touching up hair and compositing). There are both cheap and expensive graphics programs out there. If you have one of those, there a billion tutorials to be found online. 

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
06/02/12 05:38 PM
Re: Tango new [re: Amiza]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Really nice work!! - especially for the first effort. - congrats! If you continue to experience problems just click the 'Report a bug' link in the page footer and let us know so we can help.

cris333
(Stranger)
06/04/12 08:45 PM
Re: Tango new [re: Amiza]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

well done. i left you a comment on image post.If you want to render another scene related to dance on a stage i can suggest you to google "stage images" and find a free to use image and use it as background image :). I might upload here some cyclorama images with a tutorial created by me for daz as my free time allows me.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise