ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Job Discussion
Thread views: 42780 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

carlito123
(Stranger)
06/01/08 07:39 AM
Artist, Modeller and animator needed Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hey I am honered to have the first post on this new thread!

I am looking for:

Concept artist

Modeller

Animator

To help me with a multiplayer game project I am working on. Realistic gameplay focasing on teamwork, economy building and war!

This is a non pay project as it will be a free demo version, with luck and good feedback we will then go on to produce the full retail version, so really we are looking for team members that are interested in being part of this exiting project.

Currently the team consists of:

Project manager

Lead animator/ modeller/coder

Sound eng/multimedia/web/flash

Composer/music x 2

Artist/2d illustration x 2

Researcher/support

Please let me know if you would be interested in joining our team.

Email: beeandcee@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance!

carlito123
(Stranger)
06/16/08 10:48 AM
Re: Artist, Modeller and animator needed new [re: carlito123]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We have now filled a majority of the positions and are now simply looking for low poly modellers.

carlito123
(Stranger)
06/28/08 10:00 AM
Re: Artist, Modeller and animator needed new [re: carlito123]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Now seeking 2D Artists for Title screen, Loaders, menus, GUI, ingame, website etc.

Flash exp is a bonus!

jalex417Moderator
(Journeyman)
06/30/08 01:27 PM

Just thought I'd mention that if you click the 'jobs' navigation link at the top of the page you'll be taken to our Jobs funtionality.  There is no cost for posting jobs on ShareCG!Laughing

carlito123
(Stranger)
07/04/08 09:07 AM
Re: Artist, Modeller and animator needed new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Aaha!

Cheers Jalex, hadnt noticed that before. Will check it out now, cheers bud!

Is it for listed paid positions only?

Edited by carlito123 on 07/04/08 09:09 AM.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
07/20/08 01:08 PM

List what ever job opening you've got ... intern, or paid ....

attilako
(Stranger)
04/12/10 09:33 AM

Would you model a head to James, Poser figure? I have to images : front and side view.

I tried it in poser and faceshop but it didn't resemble the real image.

http://atko.dk/gabiside.jpg

http://atko.dk/gabifront.JPG

Thanks

Attila

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise