ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Job Discussion
Thread views: 6613 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Maq580
(Stranger)
02/07/20 04:37 PM
i need someone to make my model in DAZ 3D new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE to create 3 of my cartoon characters for DAZ 3D. These characters have to work in Daz 3D. They can't be designed in Blender or Maya and given to me to transfer into DAZ. I''ve already paid money for that and the character appears unrigged in spite of the artists showing me videos that it is. -- These artists cannot convey to me how or why my  character models they've given me works for them but does not work for me. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!

If you can SUCCESSFULLY RIG the first character that was created in Blender then I will give you the other two characters to create. BUT IT HAS TO WORK IN DAZ 3D!!!!

THESE CHARACTERS WILL SOLELY BE USED FOR PRIVATE USE.. I am not planning to use them for games -- I simply need to pose them for reference for my own comic.

BUT THEY HAVE TO WORK IN DAZ 3D.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME???????

markes
(Stranger)
02/12/20 02:36 PM
Re: i need someone to make my model in DAZ 3D [re: Maq580]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

so, the first character should be a .blend file...

specify which version of DAZ Studio you intend to use the rigged character - this is important because i can rig it good in no time and save it as a .cr2 figure *ONLY*

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise