ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 20800 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

music2u4u
(Stranger)
06/19/08 05:53 PM
donations Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have noticed a button on my freebie pages that says "make a donation to". Where does it go to and how do I check to see if I have been donated to?...I may have some money waiting...lol. Can anyone fill me in on this donation thing? Smile

dadchamp
(Member)
06/20/08 08:32 AM
Re: donations new [re: music2u4u]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If it is active you had to have clicked the check box on your profile to activate it and provided a paypal address for payments to be made to.

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

music2u4u
(Stranger)
06/20/08 08:11 PM
Re: donations new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks DADD, but I did both when I joined last year! Have never gotten any e-mail or any notice of any kind and a year is a long time. Still don't understand how it works.

dadchamp
(Member)
06/20/08 10:11 PM
Re: donations new [re: music2u4u]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If anyone makes a donation to your efforts the amount will be posted into your paypal account that your provided with your e-mail address. I've gotten a few donations (very few) but if it happens you'll see it posted in your paypal account as a donation made through the link located here on your item download page.

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise