ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 25093 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

3dgreg
(Stranger)
11/24/08 05:43 PM
New Format Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Awesome ! This was worth waiting for ! Love every bit of it. Congrats on a great looking site, evry bit of it !!

Tippy
(Stranger)
11/24/08 05:53 PM
Re: New Format new [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I second that, I love the new look! Good job guys.

classylady
(Newbie)
11/24/08 07:07 PM
Re: New Format new [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I must admit it does look more professional, however when you have eye problems the dark against all the other colors really makes it to bright hard on the eyes...

Okay so I maybe the only one with eye problems so no need to yell just because it is hard on my eyes..Cool

But it does look nice. almost thought I was at a different site Laughing

classylady

jakehellerModerator
(Member)
11/25/08 07:34 AM
Re: New Format new [re: classylady]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for the feedback. We lightened up the links, so hopefully for those of you that were having trouble reading it, that'll get better.

We look forward to making it work, look, and feel even better. Keep the criticisms (and compliments) coming!

-Jake

classylady
(Newbie)
11/25/08 12:30 PM
Re: New Format new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

OOPs Can't seem to get to the Poser Section I get an error message right under the HP Add

hp

ERROR HERE

classylady

classylady
(Newbie)
11/25/08 12:33 PM
Re: New Format new [re: classylady]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Guess my second reply didn't post just wanted to thank you Jake for lighting up some of the colors really is easier to see..   Smile

classylady

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise