ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 11750 *Threaded Mode

susiebelle
(Stranger)
02/04/10 03:26 PM
Need help With Daz3d Program Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am hoping someone might be able to help me--I am new to the poser programs--I got the Daz3d studio and need a lil bit of help with it--I downloaded the free content from their site and it dont want to work right, so I called the Daz people and was informed that was old content and probly would not work (they were totaly no help at all). What I want to find out is the content on this site (for example Patches)it is in a zip file--when I open this file there are like 3 other files--geometrys, librarys and textures--where do I put them in the Daz program--do I make individual files ????any help explaining the Daz program will be greatly appreciated-- I can be emailed at confederategranny@yahoo.comconfederategranny@yahoo.com

Edited by ibsystems on 02/10/10 10:41 AM.

Marlin
(Stranger)
03/22/10 05:20 AM
Re: Need help With Daz3d Program new [re: susiebelle]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

These are generally in a folder marked "Runtime". If it is seperate then the folders can be found in the runtime folder. I generally just drag the runtime folder into the content directory.

When I installed Daz it created these in my "documents" folder.

Hope this helps you.Laughing

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise