ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 9691 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

murcuryghost
(Stranger)
03/13/10 12:09 AM
Content, Legal info, Usage rights Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi everyone, this may sound like a stupid question but I have learned never to take anything for granted. I have a copy of " EllePro's" human brain, it says "unrestricted use" does this mean I can use a rendered image of this model and incorporate it into a 2D design that is intended to be sold on a T-Shirt?

I've been a bit confused recently regarding different types of usage policies with fonts, I figured 3D objects may have similar issues, free font doesn't necessarily mean free. I'm just being responsible so please don't flame me out.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
03/13/10 05:37 PM
Re: Content, Legal info, Usage rights new [re: murcuryghost]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi ... The definition of "unrestricted use" as applies to this web site is: "You may use the work or file for any purpose.  You are not required to credit the author, although doing so would likely be appreciated."

However, it's always a good idea to check with the person who owns this upload just as a matter of courtesey, and to insure that you can use this work.

The ShareCG Team

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise