ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 225429 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
karanta
(Stranger)
01/04/11 01:57 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm a bit confused...

I had about 3800 - 4000 views or so in December and they reverted back to zero on the 1st of January. I don't expect a lot of earnings for that *lol* - but there should be "something" under the earnings tab or did I missunderstand something?

Even if it's 1 or 2 dollars (I've no idea what the $ amount will be for that amount of views) - it should be visible there....

I only see new views for January but nothing else.

(sorry for my bad english)

joequick
(Stranger)
01/04/11 02:29 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: karanta]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

They may just be taking their time in posting your total numbers for December and what that means for you earnings wise.  It is the holiday season.

karanta
(Stranger)
01/04/11 04:55 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: joequick]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ah ok :)

I thought earnings / views for December would show automatically on the 1st of January.

lupadgds
(Newbie)
02/03/11 05:02 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: karanta]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am confused about the disappearing from the Logo "sharecg, it pays to share". Is paying continued for February also, or stop you the paying again?

karanta
(Stranger)
03/12/11 12:33 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you scroll down to the bottom of the site, the link to the agreement is still there.

joequick
(Stranger)
05/07/11 11:41 AM

I feel like we're dragging butt a little bit more every month when it comes to posting the previous months data and/or making payments.  I doubt anyone is trying to make a living off of this, but it would be nice if the turnaround was a bit quicker.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
05/09/11 02:22 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: Goldenthrush]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi ... I Just took a look at your account as administrator (I'm the admin for ShareCG) and all of your earnings information is shown correctly.  I'm running Windows Vista here at home and using Firefox browser V 3.6.1.7.

I'm not sure why you aren't also able to see this?  Do you have your cookies turned on?  Is your computer's date setting correct? 

David
ShareCG Admin

joequick
(Stranger)
05/09/11 03:28 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Edited

Edited by joequick on 05/09/11 04:23 PM.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
05/09/11 04:22 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share new [re: joequick]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello All --- "I looked at the enemy and they are me!"  I'm to blame.  I totally forgot to push the 'pay' button.  I've sent April's report to PayPal for processing and will be updating all the accounts on the site tomorrow.

My sincere apologies!

David
ShareCG Admin

BadFaerie
(Stranger)
10/11/11 12:43 PM

I'm pretty certain that I reached the payment threshold last month, is there anything that I need to do to claim, or is it all automatic?

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise