ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 223354 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
raytracer
(Journeyman)
10/06/10 04:33 AM
ShareCG It Pays to Share Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

So anyone earning since they brought it back?

http://www.raytracestudio.co.nr

Goldenthrush
(Newbie)
10/06/10 06:47 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I don't know, I re-registered for it, but the "my earnings" thing hasn't shown up for me but twice.  Looks like people are coming back, too.

jedswindells
(Stranger)
10/06/10 09:01 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: Goldenthrush]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I joined after the 'earnings' era,I needed a site to post free models.

I won't be holding my breath in anticipation of earnings!.Give it time and see what happens,at least the site may attract new members and all they have to offer!.

Cheers! Jed

Jumpstartme2
(Member)
10/06/10 09:19 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: jedswindells]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

As for the earnings thing..that only shows my views for October. I can only hope that staff here pay more attention than they did the last time.

irishlostboy
(Member)
10/06/10 12:23 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i cannot see any info regards earning, but i am sure it will arrive when it is meant to.

i will be very interested once i see what the per unit rate is. then i will have to work out a rough amount that i should have earned off the many tens of thousands of views and downloads of my previous submissions since earning was cancelled ages ago.

if it proves even vaguely worthwhile i may start putting my newer work up.

http://irishlostboy.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://www.sharecg.com/pf/irishlostboy

andreolicg
(Stranger)
10/06/10 05:52 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i see alot of the old people that were here about 3 years ago when earnings were canceled. good to see ya! i made a new account yesterday and the earnings button has only shown 2 times. otherwise there is nothing in its place. i sent a PM asking where i could view my earnings or if i had to wait the 24 hours when first opening an account to be able to see anything.and i still havent received an explanation or a button. before i unleash the creation hounds and upload a bunch of stuff i want to be sure everything is in order.

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
10/06/10 08:01 PM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yeah, I'm one of the ones who left and came back but only partially. Already I've noticed that to get the earnings tab to showup again I have to re-enroll daily to get the tab to show up. As of today and having 5 items online again since Monday I see this message when I get the tab to show up:

You have received 883 views this month (since the beginning of October)
(statistics are updated once daily so they can be up to 24 hours old)

I still get an error when clicking the enroll button that something isn't being saved properly to the database but it flashes by too quickly to capture.

Edited by MatrixWorkz on 10/06/10 08:04 PM.

Jumpstartme2
(Member)
10/07/10 12:31 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ahh geez...we have to enroll daily now? Im sorry, but Im not going to hold my breath this time..I haven't taken my items down in all this time..figure someone may get some use out of them...but Im not going to worry about the earnings anymore..if I get them I get them..but I def won't be running to and fro trying to get traffic here like I used to just to get a buck or two...

Hello to all I haven't seen in some time :)

raytracer
(Journeyman)
10/07/10 08:17 AM
Re: ShareCG It Pays to Share [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Check your browser settings. Its accessible for me anytime. No earnings data though just views.

http://www.raytracestudio.co.nr

Goldenthrush
(Newbie)
10/07/10 01:01 PM

What should the browser settings be?  I'm having the same issue as Matrixworks.  :D

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise