ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 16328 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

3dgreg
(Stranger)
11/16/10 08:50 AM
Video Tutorial Question new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I was just wondering what everyone is using to create their video tutorials? ( I.E. for video screen captures). There's a lot on the market, but most seems to come out fuzzy and out od focus. Also, what screen sizes you're saving them at. I also noticed some people are uploading their videos, while others are using You Tube links. Is one way better than another? Thanks for the help !!

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
11/16/10 11:19 AM
Re: Video Tutorial Question new [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi ... I've used Camtasia with some success.  Just navigate to www.camtasia.com for info.  You might also try one of the free trial downloads for this genre at www.download.com. 

3dgreg
(Stranger)
11/18/10 10:00 AM
Re: Video Tutorial Question [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks, I've just lookes into it, should work well. How about file formats? Can anyone tell me what formats are accetible? I.E. Avi, FLV. ?

CFandM
(Stranger)
11/23/10 06:02 PM
Re: Video Tutorial Question new [re: 3dgreg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have used CamStudio for some things..It works great best part is its free...Cool

http://camstudio.org/

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise