ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 30763 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Elele
(Stranger)
11/27/10 09:44 AM
donate button? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello,

I would like to add a paypal donate button, but i have no idea how to do it. Could someone help me please?

Thank you,

Ele.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
11/27/10 11:21 AM
Re: donate button? new [re: Elele]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We'll get back to you on this early next week. 

araneldon
(Stranger)
11/27/10 10:25 PM
Re: donate button? new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'd like to know this also.

Elele
(Stranger)
12/01/10 08:21 PM
Re: donate button? new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Any ideas yet :) ?

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
12/04/10 01:25 PM
Re: donate button? new [re: Elele]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Sorry to report this, but we had decided to remove the donate button option a few months ago.  The users just weren't getting any action ....

irishlostboy
(Member)
12/08/10 12:12 AM

oh i get loads of action. just none of it of the "donating money for 3d models" type of action.

no shortage of the "lets download hot [censored] for free and leave a 1 star rating as thanks" action though. the world is full of charmers.

at least revenue sharing is back on line. that is good enough for me. you will make more on that than you will with donations from people's kindness and generousity.

http://irishlostboy.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://www.sharecg.com/pf/irishlostboy

dexterdoodle
(Stranger)
05/21/11 07:12 PM
Re: donate button? new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I see several view pages with the donate button.  Did something change since this post ended in 12/2010?

Thanks

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
08/06/11 10:46 PM
Re: donate button? new [re: dexterdoodle]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you know how to edit your profile and paste the Donate Button code from PayPal there you can have one too. You have to do it yourself though since the site no longer gives you an automated option to do so.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise