ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 17572 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Matika
(Newbie)
03/16/11 05:43 PM
illusion mage Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

has anyone here tried Illusion Mage.  I received an email from them saying that I could purchase it for $47 usd.  Not a bad price.  Though once you go to the site, that $47 usd is for a basic package, not the one they advertise.  That one is $77 usd.  Still not a bad price if it does what they say. 

On checking it out on line I find some sites have taken their ads down because it is the same as blender which is free.  I have not used blender so I cannot say.  

So I would like someone that knows anything about Illusion Mage to tell me about it.  Or is it a fake?Undecided 

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
03/18/11 03:14 PM
Re: illusion mage new [re: Matika]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It seems that IllusionMage is simply Blender ... renamed.  Here a link that tells you more about this 'scam.'

http://www.katsbits.com/smforum/index.php?PHPSESSID=9u9su6f3cjh9eg68fjmgf4i517&topic=215.msg1102#msg1102

Matika
(Newbie)
03/18/11 09:58 PM
Re: illusion mage new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you for your response although I have already concluded that it was a fake.  Whom ever has set this scam up has uped the anny slightly as he is picking up our email address from sites like this that we have joined and are sending us emails.  I say sites like this as I only belong to a few sights.  The ad itself made me leary as when I went to the sight, it was a bait and switch add.  If it had not been for that fact I probably would have bought into it.   What the email offered to me for 47 usd was 77 on the site and 47 for the basic.  This is what made me suspicious.  After what I read and what you responded there should be a way that google could come down on the man for spamming its email cliants.

larrzz0jh
(Stranger)
10/28/11 05:50 AM
Re: illusion mage new [re: Matika]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views.

illusion mage review

illusion mage review

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise