ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 6479 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

PoisonIvy
(Stranger)
08/19/11 09:35 AM
Internet Trolls and Bullies Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello ShareCG members,

I want to talk about the trolls and Internet Bullies that have taken up trying to ruin my career. following me on my web site and On youtube and now it appears they have followed me to shareCG

I donno whythese people or person are harassing me, or how I can get them to stop. So this is why I am posting this thread.

I have a lot of time and money invested in hopes to advance my career as a graphic designer, I know my animations are rough, But I still have 6 more weeks of classes at Eastern Tennessee State University trying to learn proper techniques.

I have made a lot of friends at sharecg, and I have even donated money to members for their great work, I always leave a comment and a Rating for the members contents I use. I also give credit where credit is do when I use a members work in one of my projects. So this saddens me very much being harassed and bullied. and has made me very discouraged in continuing trying to share my work on the Internet anywhere

I know you people don't know me . But I am the same in person as I am on the Internet. I am polite and kind to others and I believe in Krama. that what goes around goes around. I truly believe this troll is just Jealous of my work & talent I am slowly building by learning 3d animation.

With that said I hope my friends will read this thread and know what is taking place when you see this troll down rating and following me wherever I go and ever time I post one of my animations... I have not posted any of my class stuff because I don't want this person following me to my schools account.

I already have canceled my web site and hosting IMSanimation.com, I have had up for the last 18 months because they had ruined my web site by framing it with Filth and other inappropriate content.

I can handle the constructive criticism, But this is way beyond criticism.

so something has to give soon. I hate to leave Sharecg. But I really don't know what else to do at this point. so please if any of you have had the same experience or have a way to get this troll to leave me a lone I would appreciate a heads up.

Thank you for reading this thread.

Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise