ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 11436 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Matika
(Journeyman)
08/28/11 11:02 PM
Open discussion Vs Spam new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I am not sure what the complete rules are but I like to visit this forum quite often in hopes of talking to someone about 3d or to people interested in 3d.  To find the only topics in the open forum is topics trying to sell me something "quote: so additionally a woman feels she'll be cherishedtiffany  forever,"  is quite a downer.  If I wanted spam, I'd watch television, which I don't. 

How do you feel about this?

Josea
(Stranger)
08/29/11 02:50 PM
Re: Open discussion Vs Spam new [re: Matika]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I tend  to click on the 'report as inappropriiate' button when I  come across those type of posts. You get spam in any forum which has lots of visitors unfortunately.

Matika
(Journeyman)
08/30/11 12:11 AM
Re: Open discussion Vs Spam [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yea did that.  I was once a monitor on a forum  for several years, so I know how hard it is.  Especally when you have to earn a living as well as police the forum.  I'm sure the people running this forum work for a living as well as run the forum for us. 

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise