ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 275393 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
mafiagore2
(Stranger)
04/01/13 04:40 PM
Re: Whats Happened Dalmatiner? new [re: hisstoryman]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi, hisstoryman.

I do have a partial list that I can email to you if you wish. 

Its a set of cached pages containing around 120 of the items you are concerned about, including images for quick identification. You can mail me at- lemon6seven@gmail.com.

Greybeard
(Stranger)
04/29/13 08:04 PM
Re: Whats Happened Dalmatiner? new [re: mafiagore2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm pretty late at reading this, but most of dalmatiner's posted car models can be found at DMI.  Free, but almost all of them are no commercial use, unless you want to go to the paid models, which some will even furnish in the format of your choice, when asked.  I haven't done that, but I also don't do commercial renders. 

Josea
(Newbie)
05/01/13 10:23 AM
Re: Whats Happened Dalmatiner? new [re: Greybeard]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Do you mean http://www.dmi-3d.net?

Greybeard
(Stranger)
05/14/13 10:45 AM
Re: Whats Happened Dalmatiner? new [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yes.  From his first postings, I saw the models he put up identical to those on DMI.  As I downloaded them from dmi already, not hard to tell.  Not hard to put into poser props either, just rescale, probably have to mess with the textures, adding a few motions isn't hard either if the mesh is made so you can.  Not for commercial use, but I don't do commercial anyhow, no biggie to me.  Dalmatiner's scaling was also pretty bad.

100minus1
(Stranger)
02/20/15 08:39 PM
Re: Whats Happened Dalmatiner? new [re: Greybeard]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Dalmatiner is back now in 2015, and posting on Renderosity's Freestuff pages under the name 101Doberman. Because of his history, I am wary of downloading any of his newly shared items.

BardCoennius
(Stranger)
03/20/15 10:45 PM
Re: Whats Happened Dalmatiner? new [re: WandW]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I occasionally download models from Sketchup and convert them to .obj format for my own amusement - attempt to fix them up in Carrara - but it doesn't often work well because Sketchup uses n-gons, while Poser and DS Studio can't deal with any polygons with more than four sides. 

Not sure why anyone would go to the trouble.

duane_moody
(Stranger)
03/29/15 12:36 PM
Re: Whats Happened Dalmatiner? new [re: 100minus1]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

FWIW 101Doberman's profile at Renderosity has no Freestuff or Marketplace items as of this post.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise