ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 14190 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

dgimness
(Stranger)
03/14/13 06:51 PM
How to use Daz props that I download from here? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi,

I downloaded a Daz Studio ladder prop from:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/67830/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Ladder-prop-for-Daz-Studio 

I unzipped the file and within the My Library folder there are folders for:
data
Prop
Runtime

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with the content to get it loaded into Daz Studio. Could someone please help?

Thanks,

Dan Smile 

tdh436
(Stranger)
10/12/13 07:36 AM
Re: How to use Daz props that I download from here? [re: dgimness]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same problem here :)

Josea
(Journeyman)
10/12/13 10:17 AM
Re: How to use Daz props that I download from here? new [re: tdh436]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Here is a utility that might help;

http://www.sharecg.com/v/71453/browse/10/Software-and-Tools/Daz-Content-installer-from-Zips

The runtime folder is where you install content intended for Poser (which DAZ Studio can use except for dynamic clothes which need to be made for DAZ Studio). It's been a while since I last used DAZ Studios but I would imagine that props go into props folder. Just a guess. I do remember that any time I wanted to load anything that was not include I would just use the import function.

Sorry if I was not more helpful.

tdh436
(Stranger)
10/12/13 02:07 PM
Re: How to use Daz props that I download from here? new [re: tdh436]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I just unzip a file and there is a readme message that tell where to put the content of the files

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise