ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 15620 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

guises
(Stranger)
03/26/16 10:36 AM
Licensing information new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'd like to download a texture, but I can't find any licensing information. All that it says is "Free to use for commercial and non-commercial works." Which is nice, but imprecise. Is that with or without attribution?

Well, looking at some of the other stuff here I do see licensing information on some of it. I guess it's just a little inconsistently enforced, or this particular texture is too old or something. Is it safe for me to assume that this is public domain?

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Stranger)
03/30/16 04:14 PM
Re: Licensing information [re: guises]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You may sned an email to the owner by using the "Send Mail" button on the top-right of the file view page.

teamouting
(Stranger)
03/08/17 02:26 AM
Re: Licensing information new [re: guises]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Here describe about the licensing information.i don't know anything about this topic.after reading this article i got a clear information about this topic.i really very interesting to read this blog.thanku so much for sharing this blog.team outing bangalore

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise