ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 13150 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

victorgrant
(Stranger)
06/17/17 06:32 AM
So far I really came to like the Pencil2d animatio Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello I'm looking for new 2d animation software that would suit my needs. More precisely I'm looking for something with the following characteristics:
- 2d
- easy and intuitive UI 
- vector or bitmap based, preferably hybrid
- free or cheap

So far I really came to like the Pencil2d animation software - it's simple, intuitive, supports both bitmap and vector graphics and it's free. The problem is that it's also super buggy at the moment, to the point of being nearly unusable, and it doesn't seem like it's going to get better any time soon. B2B Video Production Tips

themarbleguru
(Stranger)
09/02/17 03:01 AM
Re: So far I really came to like the Pencil2d animatio new [re: victorgrant]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello

The online resource for the marble industry and allied professions. Here at Marble Guru, we present to you an online platform where you can get comprehensive information about marble, marble suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and other people who are related to the marble industry in India and globally.

Katni Marble Exporter

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise