ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 51017 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
12/03/19 10:37 AM
Re: Easy way to install all Daz downloaded content new [re: Paul_Hairy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi All,

Just to know the latest version of the installer is now available on here and on the Website. I have added a few more features and and fixed some more small bugs. This program has now been put through Renderosity's Testing department is now also available to purchase on Renderosity as well as on my website.

The program is now faster and has even more features in the full version.

Regards,

Paul.

Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
02/18/20 04:55 AM
Re: Easy way to install all Daz downloaded content new [re: Paul_Hairy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi All,
Just to let you know.

The latest version of the installer is now available on my website www.dazautoinstaller.net and on here in the Software section.
This software has now been tested and digitally signed which proves that it is Virus and Trojan free.

The Paid trial version has just been improved. You can now try the program with all of its features enabled for 7 days for just £4.99. then if you decide you want to keep using the installer you have the option to renew your trial or upgrade your license to full for Just £10.00 via a link on the activation dialog.
So What have you got to lose.

You can see what some of my customers have said on Renderosity:

Renderosity Market Place

Or on my website

Comments

Please take a look and feel free to contact me if you want any more information or help,

Regards,

Paul_Hairy.

joemartin12
(Stranger)
09/25/20 12:19 PM

great

legacyiasacademy
(Stranger)
10/09/20 01:10 AM

ok

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise