ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 51016 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
05/22/18 05:44 AM
Easy way to install all Daz downloaded content new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi all. I just wanted to introduce you to a new app called DAZAutoinstaller.

This program will install all your content automatically.

It can install from folders(it will search the folders for daz content and copy all of the files to the correct locations.)

It can extract content from Archive files(Zip,Rar,7zip)

Daz installers. (It will set all of the perimeters and click all of the buttons for you)

Old poser installers (it will extract the files and copy them to the correct location. it even has a intelligent naming engine built in so that it can create named folders for this content.)

You can see a video of it in action at https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_referrer=watch&video_id=T3qOtjOSDQg

or you can visit the website dazautoinstaller.ddns.net

Please let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions on how it could be improved.

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks,

Regards Paul.

Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
06/14/18 03:41 AM
Re: Easy way to install all Daz downloaded content [re: Paul_Hairy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi All, Just to let you know. The latest version of the installer is now available on the website and on here in the software area. We have fixed a few more bugs and it has been retested with over 2000 items in the list.

There was also a problem with the download page corrupting the zip file. This has now been fixed.

Sorry to every body who downloaded the file and could not open it. I am sure this must have been frustrating for you all.

Please let me know if you have any problems or suggestions for features in future versions

Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
06/18/18 08:29 AM
Re: Easy way to install all Daz downloaded content new [re: Paul_Hairy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi All, Just to let you know. The latest version of the installer is now available on the website.And here in the software section. I have just further improved the handling of archive files. There was a problem with illegal characters in archive files. This has now been fixed.

The website has now moved to www.dazautoinstaller.net

Regards,

Paul_Hairy.

Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
06/21/18 01:28 AM
Re: Easy way to install all Daz downloaded content new [re: Paul_Hairy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi All, Just to let you know. The latest version of the installer is now available on the website and also here in the software section.

I Fixed Issue were Daz auto installer was intermittently not closing properly.

Made further improvements to archive handling routines. Support added for corrupt archive files the installer will now extract any files it can before moving the file to the faulty folder along with an error log file.

The Website is now on a secure server

https://www.dazautoinstaller.net

Regards,

Paul_Hairy.

Edited by Paul_Hairy on 06/21/18 01:29 AM.

Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
07/15/18 11:23 AM

Hi All, Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website and here in the software area.

Added Progress bar to folder browser, this bar is displayed while the folder browser is reading the contents of a large directory.

Fixed issue were illegal characters in archive paths caused extract to fail.

Added ignore none DAZ content option to options menu.

Regards,

Paul_Hairy

Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
07/31/18 07:59 AM

Hi All, Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website and here.

I have done a major update over the past few days. A summary of this update is as follows:
1)    Fixed all functions on missing files TAB (Full Version).
2)    Fixed issue were read only files were not being extracted from folders.
3)    Fixed issue preventing some associated content images from being extracted.
4)    Fixed Issue were restricted folders caused folder browser to crash.
5)    Fix issue were thumb.db files caused folder copy to hang.
6)    Fixed issue were invalid characters in folder names cased folder to be ignored.
7)    Installer now automatically extracts uninstallers to skipped folder.
8)     Added My Documents folder to folder browser.
9)     Added overall progress indicator to taskbar icon.
10)    Purchase page re-added to website.

Regards, Paul

Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
10/08/18 02:04 AM

Hi All, Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website and here.

I have done a major update over the past few weeks. A summary of this update is as follows:

1)    Support for Rar 5 files.
2)    The installer now has the option to set different paths for your DAZ and Poser content.
3)    It can now Automatically set the of DAZ and Poser paths to the same ones used in daz studio.
4)    Content it now automatically categorised as either DAZ or poser and copied to the correct Paths.
5)    Meta Data is now used to improve the placing of content within daz studio.
6)    The routines that hide unneeded files from DAZ studio have been improved so you get a cleaner folder structure within DAZ Studio.

Regards,

Paul

Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
10/25/18 04:09 AM

Hi all,

Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website and on here.

I have done a minor update over the past few weeks. A summary of this update is as follows:

1) Rewrote the licensing routines to fix a problem that a customer was having with activation.
2) Added a new error dialog in order to make it much easier to diagnose and fix bugs.
3) Updated the File Verifyer TAB routines.
4) Updated the user manual

This version is 2.1.0.3

Regards,

Paul

Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
03/04/19 06:50 AM

Hi All,

Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on here and on the website.

I have just released another update.
A summary of this update is as follows:

1) Fixed some bugs that caused installer to Crash.
2) Simplified the installer by adding basic or advanced option.
3) Improved the DAZ File inspection routines and vastly sped up the DAZ file reading routines, they are now around 50% Faster than all previous versions.

Tested Installer with over 500GB of folders, zip files,Rar files and installers. Everything installed correctly.

Regards,

Paul

Paul_Hairy
(Stranger)
03/13/19 07:38 AM

Hi All,

Just to let you know the latest version of the installer is now available on the website and on here.

I have just released another update. A summary of this update is as follows:

1) Fixed some bugs that caused installer to Crash during the creation of the uninstall files.
2) Added option to ignore duplicate content in install list.
3) Improved the 7Zip extraction speed.

Regards,

Paul

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise