ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 65171 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Ramon_from_TX
(Stranger)
09/13/18 07:43 PM
Have a really unique project new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello all:

We are looking for very talented, highly motivated volunteers to work on a project that should bring you a lot of visibility.

The Free Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza

http://dealey-plaza.org/

In short, we need people willing to work not for the money (at the moment we have none) but for the glory.

One of our main goals is to replicate and improve relevant parts of the following PBS Nova documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XWW2G3rSWM

Recently, the company that provided the 3D models and animation for that program, donated to us the raw laser data collected for it. Additionally, we are going to collect more measurements, both terrestrial laser and aerial photogrammetry. No project has ever has this level of detail and accuracy.

Thanks for your interest.

-Ramon F Herrera

JFK Numbers

ramon@dealey-plaza.org

Edited by Ramon_from_TX on 09/13/18 07:53 PM.

TeamSharecgAdministrator
(Team ShareCG)
09/13/18 09:24 PM
Re: Have a really unique project new [re: Ramon_from_TX]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It is not clear how people can contact you. Maybe someone in ShareCG team will be intrested.

We suggest that you will:
1. Give Clear instructions how to contact you diectly.
2. More detailed information about the actual job and the tools and experiance you are looking for.

Team ShareCG

Ramon_from_TX
(Stranger)
10/09/18 01:59 AM
Re: Have a really unique project new [re: TeamSharecg]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Interested participants may contact me by e-mail to  ramon@dealey-plaza.org

I am working on your suggestion No. 2 which is obviously important.

-Ramon

JFK Numbers

Edited by Ramon_from_TX on 10/09/18 02:01 AM.

sheikhalya
(Stranger)
01/16/20 12:47 AM
Re: Have a really unique project [re: Ramon_from_TX]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

yeah :)

nidaamber99
(Stranger)
04/14/20 05:10 AM
Re: Have a really unique project new [re: sheikhalya]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i am working on a project of the professional designer i only design Brochure and flyer Design and also prove the Brochure and Flyer Design Services so if you wanna place an order so let me know another service also i can give you i have so many different skills designers.

Edited by nidaamber99 on 04/14/20 05:12 AM.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise