(Newbie)
06/27/07 06:45 PM
HELP!!! new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I need help as to my link showing a different image showing a lightsaver. ^_^

http://www.sharecg.com/v/257/3d-and-2d-art/CG-car-wallpaper-01

Jumpstartme2
(Stranger)
06/27/07 07:48 PM
Re: HELP!!! new [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ok, that's totally wild....you can go back in and edit the item right?

raytracer
(Newbie)
06/27/07 08:09 PM
Re: HELP!!! new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yes I could but then I would have to edit all my posts in forums so it could show the thumbnail again. There's  a "glitch" when you update an image wherein the thumbnail link turns into a blank in the forums you posted before. So I'd rather not edit an existing image.

Jumpstartme2
(Newbie)
06/27/07 10:53 PM
Re: HELP!!! new [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Egads, I had no idea editing a thumb image would blank it out in the forums...I guess it would tho especially if its a different file name :(

raytracer
(Newbie)
06/28/07 12:02 AM
Re: HELP!!! new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I think even if you upload the same filename again sharecg generates a new thumbnail code number. So say bye bye to all your thumbnails in forums. Its pretty wierd. Laughing

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
06/28/07 01:41 AM
Re: HELP!!! [re: raytracer]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is totally bizarre. I'll have my engineers take a look at this one in the morning!

-Jake

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
06/28/07 10:37 AM
Re: HELP!!! new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Fixed. It was some weird database issue (this was the first, and hopefully last time we'll ever see this one...).

Is anyone else experiencing the same problems? If so, please let us know so we can do something about it.

raytracer
(Newbie)
06/28/07 05:46 PM
Re: HELP!!! new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks Jake. Someone in one of the forums just told me about it, why my work showed a lightsaber. I was surprised when I clicked it. ^_^

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise