ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 48851 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

fusebulb
(Stranger)
07/01/07 08:41 AM
Last months views new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Today when i checked my earnings it showed 0 views, probably because it was 1st of the month but is there any way where i can view the statistics of last month's views

Jumpstartme2
(Newbie)
07/01/07 12:38 PM
Re: Last months views [re: fusebulb]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You'll be able to see them after midnight tonight ;)

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
07/01/07 09:53 PM
Re: Last months views new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

more specifically, when we make our payments. that will probably happen on the 2nd (first business day of the month)

MatrixWorkz
(Stranger)
07/02/07 10:11 AM
Re: Last months views new [re: fusebulb]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

How weird! I posted that I too would like to be able to see views from the previous months and my post didn't show up! Either that or it got deleted between yesterday and today.

So the question is still, is there or will there be a way for us to see our previous month's views? Not just last months but also a listing of the months before that one?

jalex417
(Stranger)
07/02/07 02:32 PM
Re: Last months views new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I went to my test account/earnings and can see my historical record of views and $. Can you please give it a try again, and if for some reason you're not able to see this too, please send email to me by clicking the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

MatrixWorkz
(Stranger)
07/02/07 02:34 PM
Re: Last months views new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ahhhh... I see them now. Thanks! Guess I needed to clear my cache or something.

lupadgds
(Stranger)
07/02/07 11:51 PM
Re: Last months views new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

@fusebulb: I send you a private message. Please check it. Thank you!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise