ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 27774 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

MatrixWorkz
(Newbie)
07/21/07 09:29 PM
Game Mods? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Can we post freebie game mods for 3D Games like Dark Ages of Camelot in our freebies here? I have a custom UI for DAoC that I'd like to share as well.

MatrixWorkz
(Newbie)
07/24/07 08:16 PM
Re: Game Mods? [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I guess I'll take the deafening silence as a great big resounding NO! Oh well.

Jumpstartme2
(Newbie)
07/25/07 01:32 AM
Re: Game Mods? new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hmmm I dont see why you couldn't if you can find a category to fit it into....dont ask me where tho LOL {altho Im not sure if you can or not, thats just my opinion}

MatrixWorkz
(Newbie)
07/25/07 07:55 AM
Re: Game Mods? new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well it's for a 3D Game which is about as close to 3D as the mod actually get's. It's a 3Dish User Interface for the game I have been playing online for the past, oh 6 or 7 years or however long it's been out now. It would be nice If I could host the UI mod here. I know it would generate views! Money mouth

I'll wait for admin or someone to speak up or add a gaming catagory of course. Innocent

It would be useful for Poser users to have a UI mod catagory as well for those of use who don't like Poser's color interface who have changed our colors. Wink

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise