ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 19505 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

dadchamp
(Newbie)
08/17/07 03:04 PM
E-mail notices ... Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is really strange, but everytime I get an e-mail notice from this site it goes into my junk mail. I have approved it for my regular mail section over and over again but for some reason they always end up in my junk mail. Not really complaining, just wanted to let you know. I visit here enough I don't really need to get notices.

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

jakehellerModerator
(Newbie)
08/17/07 03:52 PM
Re: E-mail notices ... new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yeah, we had some problems with that. We moved our servers to a co-location site to deal with increased traffic a few months ago, and we ended up moving into a location (in IP space) where an ex-spammer used to reside. It's been a huge headache not only for ShareCG, but for our parent company (who also moved there), since we deal with lots and lots of e-mails. Hopefully this'll be fixed soon.

In the meanwhile... please keep checking your spam folders!

Best,
Jake

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise