lupadgds
(Newbie)
08/20/07 04:24 AM
I can´t upload Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I can´t upload a new free item. It don´t works. I give up for today. Cry

joypauline
(Stranger)
08/24/07 12:33 PM
Re: I can´t upload new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I too give up!!!!!!!!!!........   It usually takes me around three attempts to get my stuff uploaded but today after 4 hours and eight attempts, my stuff does not appear. I was going to upload three items bit I cannot even get ONE to upload.

The upload appears to happen BUT does not show in my uploads.....it is very frustrating. Is anyone else experiencing this problem????

Cheers

draagonstorm
(Stranger)
08/25/07 01:34 AM
Re: I can´t upload new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

From posts over at Renderosity, I noticed that ShareCG now has a Poser section, So I tried to upload to that..... But, no go...

As you said it looked like it uploaded, but then did not show up in my list. I then upload to Materials, as I have done before, and it went fine.. Go figure.

I'm not going to worry about where it actually goes here, as I believe the majority of the views I'm getting is from the links I'm putting out in other places.

DraagonStorm

lupadgds
(Newbie)
08/25/07 01:42 AM
Re: I can´t upload new [re: draagonstorm]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It is ten minutes ago, I upload a file to the posersection. It works!

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
08/25/07 11:17 PM
Re: I can´t upload [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi All,

Every so often, we seem to experience inexplicable uploading problems. I want to assure you all that we're doing what we can to fix this issue, but the problem keeps on alluding us. I'll let you know if our engineers make any progress.

Best,
Jake

spacenewt
(Stranger)
08/28/07 11:34 PM
Re: I can´t upload new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

*sniffle*

I can't upload now either.....

This i the message I keep getting

Fatal error: Call to a member function ORA_Result() on a non-object in /www/www_com/htdocs/database.inc.php on line 364

raytracer
(Newbie)
08/29/07 12:24 AM
Re: I can´t upload [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

got the same error

draagonstorm
(Stranger)
08/29/07 12:31 AM
Re: I can´t upload new [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same here.....

Fatal error: Call to a member function ORA_Result() on a non-object in /www/www_com/htdocs/database.inc.php on line 364

DraagonStorm

lupadgds
(Newbie)
08/29/07 03:37 AM
Re: I can´t upload [re: draagonstorm]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Also I have the same:

jalex417Moderator
(Newbie)
08/29/07 05:01 PM
Re: I can´t upload [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

After two attempts today, Engineering reported that the upload bug has been fixed.  Thank you for your patience.  I hope you weren't too frustrated, and I thank you all for alerting us to this serious problem.

David

Pages in this thread: 1 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise