ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 32149 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

angelaandreoli
(Stranger)
09/14/07 07:36 AM
crisis question Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

wording this is going to be terrific....does no bank account = no paypal account= no money from sharecg?

meanning if my bank account is closed then paypal will be closed and then sharecg cant pay me.is this correct?

and does anyone know if sharecg will "hold" my payment or send me a check instead of forwarding to paypal if my accounts are closed.

my situation...... i have a negative balance of $54 and my bank account is going to be closed.ppppppppp this is crap i know.

sorry for the rediculous questions but i couldnt find it in the forums or in the faq.

widaca
(Stranger)
09/14/07 09:58 AM
Re: crisis question new [re: angelaandreoli]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You do not need a bank account.You can request a check...

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Withdraw subtab.
  3. Click the Request a check from PayPal link.
  4. Enter the requested information on the Withdraw Funds by Check page.
  5. Click Continue.

or have it transfered to a credit or debit card...

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Withdraw subtab.
  3. Click the Transfer funds to your bank (credit) card link.
  4. Enter the requested information on the Withdraw Funds to your Card page.
  5. Continue.
Or you could use the money for online purchases like I do.

Btw the paypal help center can awnser these questions and more.Laughing

Note:

• You will receive an automatic email confirmation every time you request to withdraw funds
  • Members in Argentina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Estonia, Gibraltar, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Philippines, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Uruguay, can withdraw funds to credit cards that are withdraw eligible. You should allow 5-7 business days for your funds to post to your card, but may take more time, depending on your bank's policies.
  • Only members registered from the U.S., Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Jamaica, and Uruguay can request a check. You should allow 4-6 business days for your check to be processed and mailed.
  • When you withdraw to your local non-U.S. bank account, your money should become available within 5-7 business days, but may take more time, depending on your bank's policies.
  • All members can withdraw funds from their PayPal account by requesting an electronic funds transfer to a U.S. bank account. When you withdraw to your U.S. bank account, your money should become available within 3-4 business days, but may take more time, depending on your bank's policies.

Edited by widaca on 09/14/07 10:07 AM.

lupadgds
(Newbie)
09/30/07 01:17 AM
Re: crisis question new [re: widaca]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I send you a PM, please read this.

Ariana
(Stranger)
09/30/07 05:58 AM
Re: crisis question new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I wanted to say that I would never use PayPal after a very bad experience that occurred at my site with them, so I don't upload any content here. If you sent out  checks to your clients i would add content in a heartbeat.
Ariana

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise