ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 25391 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

angelaandreoli
(Stranger)
10/03/07 07:23 PM
writting a tutorial Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Smilei recieved a comment today on my picture called "hills have eyes inspiration".the person who commented was here only as a guest so i couldnt wirte back to them.they said that they thought my work was awesome and they woud love to know how i did it.all i used was daz studio and made a texture in photoshop. i have never written a tutorial befor because i am a little nervous about people telling me that the way i do things is wrong.all i know is what i know.the way i do things is neither right nor wrong.its just the way i do things.so in conclusion,i was thinking about writting a tutorial on how i made that picture if enough people want to know how i did it.if you want me to write the tutorial then you should reply here or send me a message. if this thread should be someplace other than here just let me know and i will move it.

irishlostboy
(Newbie)
10/03/07 08:43 PM
Re: writting a tutorial new [re: angelaandreoli]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

there is no definitive way to do anything in art. every tutorial has weakness and merit. i think you should give a go to writing a tutorial. not only will it help others here on sharecg, but you may find that by analising your technique for the purpose of writing a tutorial, you may notice other things about your approach.

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
10/04/07 11:22 PM
Re: writting a tutorial new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

ILB is right ... write your tute. You will find that sometimes the best way to learn is to teach.

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise