ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 81374 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
MDC11111
(Stranger)
10/06/07 11:49 AM
Having Trouble getting my commissions new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have been posting on here for four or five mounths.Ive finely made over $20.00 but have not recived anything in my pay pal account.

.I Dont know if im not doing something wrong.Ive used the contact us button to ask but have not gotten any responce.Has anyone else had this problem.if so how did you handle it.

Edited by MDC11111 on 10/06/07 12:00 PM.

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
10/06/07 09:47 PM
Re: Having Trouble getting my commissions new [re: MDC11111]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You should have gotten it already....maybe wait till the weekend is over and hopefully Jake/David will be online to help you.

jalex417Moderator
(Journeyman)
10/08/07 08:52 PM
Re: Having Trouble getting my commissions [re: MDC11111]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi ... Our records show that we made a payment to your paypal account. I just wonder if you've got it? You can email me at: david dot heller @ ibsystems dot com

Just want to make sure that this is cleared up ......

thanks

David

MDC11111
(Stranger)
10/09/07 11:04 AM
Re: Having Trouble getting my commissions new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

My paypal account still does not show the deposit.how long does it usely take to show.What do i need to do to correct this.

It could be my paypal email.I did not know just what it wus or where it wus.Let me know what I can do.

Edited by MDC11111 on 10/09/07 11:27 AM.

adp__
(Stranger)
10/09/07 11:41 AM
Re: Having Trouble getting my commissions [re: MDC11111]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If you've provided a wrong email address, and this email address is used by another PayPal member, your money is gone. But this is only your own fault.

Perhaps anybody here should double check his PayPal emailaddress ;) 

joypauline
(Journeyman)
10/09/07 01:02 PM
Re: Having Trouble getting my commissions new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have NO payment this month in my email account.....only the one from last month.

Any ideas????

Cheers

joypauline
(Journeyman)
10/09/07 01:06 PM

Of course.......sorry Jake. After deleting most of my "stuff", my 2280 views on the 2 remaining items did not make the $20 threshold!!!

Apologies....

Cheers

MDC11111
(Stranger)
10/09/07 01:18 PM
Re: Having Trouble getting my commissions new [re: adp__]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

How do you find out what your paypal email address is.does any one know.

dadchamp
(Journeyman)
10/09/07 01:23 PM
Re: Having Trouble getting my commissions new [re: MDC11111]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Whatever e-mail address you use to log into Paypal is the e-mail address that is used for payments.

I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

adp__
(Stranger)
10/09/07 01:38 PM

There is one chance to find it out. If you allready have given your creditcard- or bankaccount number to PayPal. After a few phonecalls and sending a copy of your drivers licence or other documents, they will identify you while sending a few cents to your bankaccount. You have to identify yourself via another phonecall to tell them the correct amount they send to your bank (something like 1 to 20 cent), and the text submitted with this payment. But if you have only this $20 on your PayPal account, handling this may cost more than you earn.

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise