ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 28352 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/14/07 09:24 PM
New Competition to ShareCG? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Someone on Renderosity has posted a message in the freebie forum for what appears to be a site trying to become a competitor to this site. Yell Frankly it looks fishy to me!

http://3dbase.net/

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
10/15/07 02:22 AM
Re: New Competition to ShareCG? new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

There is actually a few of these sites around.

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
10/15/07 08:32 AM
Re: New Competition to ShareCG? new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Doesn't seem to work for me. But best look to them anyways. We always support other good ways to share your work even if we're better ;-)

-Jake

Panthia
(Stranger)
10/15/07 12:10 PM
Re: New Competition to ShareCG? new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I looked....I'm nosey ok, shoot me!  I want several of those rims for my car but other than that they didn't have anything I liked for 3D work......

It took me weeks to set up an account here.....I looked, then looked somemore, read the faq's....watched the site...etc....then went for it and haven't regretted it since.....I have over 50 sites bookmarked for my weekend freebie search....I really don't need anymore sites.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise