ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 90243 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
09/17/07 05:00 PM
Any Texture Makers new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Would love to see someone skilled in texturing take on some of the dynamic clothing I've been making for the EF figures. Anyone interested? Cool

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
09/17/07 07:51 PM
Re: Any Texture Makers new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

what is an EF player? sorry, not offering, just curious. i never like texturing other peoples models. hope you get some assistance though.

Axe_Swipe
(Stranger)
09/18/07 04:59 AM
Re: Any Texture Makers new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

EF stands for E-Frontier.  The current makers of Poser.

Thus EF Figures would be Miki, James, Jessi, Don, Judy and all of the G2 figures.

irishlostboy
(Stranger)
09/18/07 01:03 PM
Re: Any Texture Makers [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

oh, well thats probably why i have never heard of EF. you shouldn't have much problem finding poser people here! i doubt its hard to guess my feelings on poser. lol! :)

good luck with it anyway. 

rpadc2002
(Stranger)
09/19/07 09:31 AM
Re: Any Texture Makers new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

so what particular texture makers you want. give me some detailed info... maybe i can work with you. im a poser user too.

interior designer / 3d visualiser

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
09/19/07 02:18 PM
Re: Any Texture Makers new [re: rpadc2002]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm not picky, anyone who can make good textures would be better than none. I'm getting to the point with the dynamic clothing freebies, that I'd like to see some better textures for them than the ones that Virtual Fashion spit's out for them.

I might have to start using UVMapper classic to get easier UV's for texturing. I'm not sure what UV mapping VF spit's out, but it's a garbled mess when I load any of the OBJ's into UV Mapper classic. Most of them look good with Planar UV mapping though so I might start changing their UV mapping to Planar for my future releases.

chaspo
(Stranger)
09/19/07 02:23 PM

Currently 2700 512x512 jpg imagination starters in the texture gallery. Need more, keep watching. Need special sizes, ask. Need layouts for maps, let's talk. 

http://www.sharecg.com/pf/chaspo

joypauline
(Newbie)
09/19/07 04:36 PM

A good programme for making your textures can be found at http://www.texturemaker.com

Worth trying if it produces what you want. It is quite comprehensive and can also make use of any photoshop plugins you may have. I have made a lot of textures for various jobs and it adds versatility to your ouput.

Good luck!

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
09/20/07 09:17 AM
Re: Any Texture Makers [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I would suggest re-posting this request also in the "wanted" section :-)

MatrixWorkz
(Journeyman)
09/20/07 12:39 PM
Re: Any Texture Makers new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Actually it's kinda motivating me to make my own. Thanks to Joy for the Texture Maker link. Laughing

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise