ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 120847 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
angelaandreoli
(Stranger)
10/17/07 05:16 AM
viewing your own work.... Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

ok so i know you arent supposed to view your own stuff,what do you do when you have gotten a comment on one of your items and want to look at the comment? the only way i can figure out how to look at the comment is to view the item. i have looked at an item twice since yesterday because i have gotten two comments on something.if someone knows a differant way to view comments on your own item please let me know because i dont want to get in trouble for viewing my own stuff.thanks.

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
10/17/07 06:47 AM
Re: viewing your own work.... new [re: angelaandreoli]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

You are totally allowed to casually check your own work. Our anti-fraud programs and reviewers can tell the difference between someone who is increasing their hits against the rules and someone who is checking their own work sometimes, which is completely allowed.

Best,

Jake 

adp__
(Stranger)
10/17/07 07:48 AM
Re: viewing your own work.... new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Would be nice to have a notify via email if new comments are available.

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
10/17/07 08:23 AM
Re: viewing your own work.... new [re: adp__]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I'm pretty sure we do, actually. Make sure your e-mail address is correct!

adp__
(Stranger)
10/17/07 09:48 AM
Re: viewing your own work.... new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Fine. My email address is correct. I receive emails for forum answers/private mails allready :)

digital_dove
(Stranger)
10/17/07 06:09 PM
Re: viewing your own work.... new [re: adp__]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I know this probably sounds strange...but thank you for asking and answering this question. I had wonderd about this myself :)

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/17/07 10:00 PM
Re: viewing your own work.... [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

If the software has the ability to do so, it's not currently set to do so. I have never recieved any emails when people comment on my items but I do get emails for PM's. I don't see any checkbox on the subscriptions page to turn comment notifiction on or off either.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

angelaandreoli
(Newbie)
10/18/07 04:47 AM
Re: viewing your own work.... [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i havent gotten any emails for comment notification either.

DreamWarrior
(Stranger)
10/18/07 07:41 AM
Re: viewing your own work.... [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I've never seen such option anywhere. There is the option of getting notifications for other things, but not to get one when someone leaves a comment on one's item.

I've been wanting such a feature for a long time too, so I'm glad someone asked for it. Count me in for the wishlist! =) 

classylady
(Stranger)
10/20/07 06:34 AM
Re: viewing your own work.... [re: angelaandreoli]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Count me in to this feature too, I've only checked my items 1 time since uploading as most said basically to check comments made and I haven't seen any where to check a feature when one gets a comment to receive a notice.  Thanks

classylady/Carolyn

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise