ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 52682 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
10/19/07 07:58 AM
Upload in multiple formats! new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hello All,

We've decided once and for all to abolish the single-format uploading system. Now you can select up to five with our normal checkbox system.

So please, if you have something with more than one format, bundle it up in a ZIP and upload it that way.

Thanks!
Jake

adp__
(Stranger)
10/19/07 10:08 AM
Re: Upload in multiple formats! new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Great! I'll use this feature with my next upload. Cinema4D, OBJ and Poser in one ZIP-file!

Axe_Swipe
(Stranger)
10/19/07 10:09 AM
Re: Upload in multiple formats! new [re: adp__]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Good news!

Thank you :)

stefeu
(Stranger)
10/19/07 12:52 PM
Re: Upload in multiple formats! new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Very usefull !

Thanks !

classylady
(Stranger)
10/20/07 06:29 AM
Re: Upload in multiple formats! [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It maybe okay for some but if that's the way it has to be ok. Seems strange to have to get formats for something I don't have.  Oh well no problemFrown

classylady/Carolyn

vkirchner
(Stranger)
10/22/07 08:39 AM
Re: Upload in multiple formats! new [re: classylady]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you for the change,  I have had many positive comments with regards to posting multiple formats, now I can actually list them that way.  Smile

irishlostboy
(Newbie)
10/22/07 10:34 PM
Re: Upload in multiple formats! new [re: vkirchner]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i have always done this anyway. good to see this method "officially" endorsed ;) it cuts down on clutter, and cuts down on artificially inflated viewcounts. 

beekeeper
(Stranger)
11/05/07 02:49 PM
Re: Upload in multiple formats! new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you.

This will make things much easier. 

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise