ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 84048 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

angelaandreoli
(Newbie)
10/21/07 10:22 PM
something wacky is happening with the uploads... Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i tried 4 times to upload an art picture and i got this message....

Warning: OCI-Lob::savefile() [function.OCI-Lob-savefile]: ORA-01691: unable to extend lob segment SCG.SYS_LOB0000008736C00007$$ by 32768 in tablespace BLOB_TS in /www/scg/htdocs/includes/upload.inc.php on line 142

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/scg/htdocs/includes/upload.inc.php:142) in /www/scg/htdocs/share_action.php on line 333

i do not know what this means. just letting someone know. oh and i am still waiting for a response on the multiple halloween entrys.

thanks

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/21/07 10:24 PM
Re: something wacky is happening with the uploads. new [re: angelaandreoli]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The rules were not changed. I'm sure the admin's are aware of the extra entry. I think the rules even stated multiple entries would get you disqualified.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

angelaandreoli
(Newbie)
10/21/07 10:26 PM
Re: something wacky is happening with the uploads. new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

wow you are fast! i only wrote this about 30 seconds ago.lol i figured rules havent changed i just didnt want to be the only one to have noticed. you know anything about that weird message i got when uploading my picture?

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/21/07 10:29 PM
Re: something wacky is happening with the uploads. new [re: angelaandreoli]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

LOL! Yeah I need to go to bed but I'm trying to come up with an idea for my next piece of clothing freebie.

I have no idea what the error message means. It might just be something the admins will fix tomorrow when they open up again. It's 10:30pm on the west coast now on a Sunday. I'm sure they're probably heading home if not in bed already. Wink

adp__
(Newbie)
10/21/07 10:33 PM

It's a server error I allready reported. Oracle DB is out of space if I see it right :)

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
Re: something wacky is happening with the uploads. new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I just went to check the halloween section and I see there are several people with 2 or 3 or more entries. I have a feeling, and this is just a guess, that they don't even realise they're posting to a contest section of the art area and probably just think it's a special halloween section.

angelaandreoli
(Newbie)

ohhhh new clothing..hmmm who is it for? maybe i could give you a few ideas.i dont have a modeling program so i am full of them. i should actually go to bed too. its 1:30am here.i may have insomnia who knows.heh.

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
10/21/07 10:37 PM

I'm not certain yet, but I was just told recently that Wardrobe Wizard by PhilC can convert dynamic clothing as well as conforming so I might try making a few outfits for the Poser Kids if that is the case. They are sadly lacking in clothes!  Cry

angelaandreoli
(Newbie)
10/21/07 10:42 PM

yes this is true.....hmmm. christmas is comming up.you could make some kind of pajamas to sleep in. with bunny slippers.lol im tired. or you could make hat,mitten,sweater,scarf combo. i dont know how much work you want to put into it but these are just ideas.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise