ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 170873 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
joypauline
(Journeyman)
11/02/07 11:38 AM
Re: mod new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ha ha.....it appears you are being nominated whether you like it or not!!!!

Cheers

Fight against it!!!!Sealed

Panthia
(Newbie)
11/02/07 11:42 AM
Re: mod new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I know he doesn't......I just wanted to give him some grief!

Lobsterhead
(Stranger)
11/02/07 12:09 PM
Re: mod new [re: Panthia]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Looks like I won't have to change my name to thermidor after all Tongue out

classylady
(Newbie)
11/02/07 12:19 PM
Re: mod new [re: Lobsterhead]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Where are your avators guys :) Come on lets get them up

I don't believe this is Vbulletin haven't checked it out enough to  know which one it is....but can learn like everyone else.

classylady

angelaandreoli
(Newbie)
11/02/07 03:28 PM

wanna know something funny?...and you are going to hate this.lol... from the first post i ever saw of yours i thought you WHERE a mod for sharecg.lmao i went oh must be a mod. and just the day befor yesterday when you said you get too emotional for for it ,it shocked me because i always thought you where kind of a bad ass.lol i would just like to say, eventhough you dont want to be a mod, that i think you state your opinions as matter of factly.and i always agree with what you have to say.and i think you would be good for the job.

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
11/02/07 04:22 PM
Re: mod new [re: angelaandreoli]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ok, now you're in trouble. LOL! I'm not always right so please use your own brain and don't believe everything I say without thinking for yourself. I just have a big mouth when it comes to what I believe.  Sealed

I'm sure Jake will make fine choices for the moderators around here without me. Heck. Sometimes I don't think he even likes me, but then I never think anyone likes me.  Cry

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
11/03/07 02:19 AM

Well I like ya Wink

angelaandreoli
(Newbie)
11/03/07 05:02 AM

me too me too! Laughing

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
11/03/07 10:30 AM
Re: mod new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well that's good to know! I'm in my fall SAD mood so pay no attention to my self deprecation. It'll pass. I haven't even been able to cough up a decent item from VF basic in over a week. Just no mood for it.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

Panthia
(Newbie)
11/03/07 11:33 AM

I like ya too Matrix.....Sorry your muse has taken a small vacaction!

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise