ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 110500 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | >> (show all)
jalex417Moderator
(Journeyman)
11/06/07 08:00 PM
Re: hallowwen contest that is closed new [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Holy guacamoli! We really blew it. 7 Entries! I appologize, and yes we will definately remedy this asap, and next time we will be a lot, lot more careful. Thank you all very much for speaking up about this!!!

David

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
11/06/07 08:41 PM
Re: halloween contest that is closed new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks guys. The problem could have been averted over a week ago when Angela asked in the forums about the multiple entries. Martindediego wasn't the only one with multiple entries in the contest and she asked if it was going to be allowed.

Heck, if I'd have known it was allowed to enter multiple times, I would have entered a photo of myself because apparently, I'm the scariest thing going on the forums around here. Tongue out

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

angelaandreoli
(Newbie)
11/06/07 09:07 PM
Re: halloween contest that is closed new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

LMAO! thats it i am going to bed.

MatrixWorkz
(Member)
11/06/07 09:40 PM
Re: halloween contest that is closed new [re: angelaandreoli]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Goodnight Gracie. Wink

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

jakehellerModerator
(Journeyman)
11/07/07 06:23 AM
Re: hallowwen contest that is closed new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Alright, it's been updated: martindiego has been removed from the running due to the rule violation.

Pages in this thread: 1 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise