ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 446204 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
Tigee
(Stranger)
01/22/08 12:50 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: GetaVe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same here, checked my account here, checked paypal over and over, no payment from ShareCG or ibsystems. I did enter proper email for paypal and it worked fine with the last payment. Nothing changed on my account since then, i did not change email or anything else.

Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/22/08 02:33 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Tigee]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I received one payment for a joint account two of us ran here but I have not received the payment for my own account. And I have received payments from it before so I know you have the correct email address.

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/23/08 01:15 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have never received an email either, I just check my account here, and then check my Paypal....and if I've been paid it tells me from IBS etc..etc...

No payment as of yet..and I have the correct info in my account here.

Pommerlis
(Stranger)
01/23/08 03:42 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same here. Checked and double checked.

E-mail address is correct, haven't received an e-mail or payment so far.

Greetz Pommerlis.

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/23/08 04:55 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have just checked my PayPal account. I see no payments from this site. Obviously the email is correct (i already received two payments in the past from you, and they are recorded on my PP account...)

Please, check it asap. Thanks.

threedgraphics
(Stranger)
01/23/08 09:04 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

still no payments here either, I have contacted the PTB a few days ago and they said that

you've earned $8.84.  I will check to see if you've been
paid, or will make sure that you do get paid.

Best Regards,

David Heller
ShareCG.com

This was on the 14th and still no word.

Varnayrah
(Stranger)
01/23/08 11:51 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: threedgraphics]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same thing here - correct Email addy and all, still no payment. 

Decayed_Roses
(Stranger)
01/24/08 04:30 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: Varnayrah]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same here for me and my neice... I figured it was because of us useing the same account and emailed twice and they said they sent it and I still have not see a dime.. Neither has my neice.. this is really starting to erk me and I can prove it as well because I went back into my paypal all the way back to dec 1

jakehellerModerator
(Member)
01/24/08 09:15 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Decayed_Roses]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The amount of people who haven't received payments yet is a bit disturbing...  and is overflowing our ability to handle it.

Can everyone who hasn't been paid yet please send me an e-mail that is formatted exactly like this, so I can better handle it:

E-mail: jacob at sharecg dot org 

Subject: Under 20 Payment - ShareCG 

<Username>

<PayPal e-mail> 

<Amount owed>

We'll verify the amount owed with our records and PayPal's.

This will help greatly. We've already made 70 or so individual payments on a first-come-first-serve basis. This will help expedite the remaining few that didn't work for whatever reason. 

Thanks,

Jake 

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/25/08 01:48 AM

Email sent.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise