ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 443182 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/13/08 07:53 PM
Has anyone else not received their payment? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I just wondered if anyone else was still waiting for a payment?

I have received one from a partnered account here but not from this account.

I just wondered if I was alone in this?

alexsr9
(Stranger)
01/13/08 10:02 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have not got mind yet..

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/14/08 03:59 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Nothing here as of yet either.

janimatrix
(Stranger)
01/14/08 05:06 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

me neither.

Pommerlis
(Stranger)
01/14/08 06:14 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: janimatrix]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

No, I haven't been paid yet. I checked my Paypal this morning to be sure but then again I'm under the $20 limit. Maybe that's why.

Greetz Pommerlis.

TheKeeper
(Stranger)
01/14/08 02:00 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Pommerlis]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

No. I had emailed admin the day the news came out that they were ending the revenue sharing program. They had said they were paying out all earnings over $1.00, and that I should get mine by the end of last week. I'm still waiting, but my bf says these things tend to take a while. Not sure why.

After reading some of the posts around here, I suppose I should note that my earnings are around $10. I'm not sure if that makes a difference, or not.

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/14/08 05:26 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: TheKeeper]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It usually takes no more than 4-5 days for Paypal money to get to a bank, and visa-versa.

TheKeeper
(Stranger)
01/14/08 05:40 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hm... Maybe they ran out of money in their paypal account and had to put in more?

Varnayrah
(Stranger)
01/17/08 03:03 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: TheKeeper]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Count me in too... I haven't recieved anything either. I've about 11$, so it is over the named 1$ *gg*

Its not much I know but I planned to do somthing with it so I hope it won't take much longer. 

Decayed_Roses
(Stranger)
01/17/08 10:56 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: Varnayrah]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Nor Have I and Im under 20 as well but over 1 dollar.. Looks at my neices account to check on hers

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise