ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 98642 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
dadchamp
(Member)
02/05/08 11:36 PM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: Kimber89]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It tis a good thing to see the hind ends of many on their way out the door. For that means when things get back to normal, the ones that stick around will share the rewards of patience. I don't care if it takes a month, two months, or a year, as long SCG is here, so will I! Pay or not ...

I feel the silence here IS golden!

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

Axe_Swipe
(Newbie)
02/06/08 11:19 AM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Not only golden, but now items show up on the front page longer than 5 minutes ;)

brainstew
(Stranger)
02/06/08 11:32 AM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I second that...

Although it is understandable that your first post was deleted by the mods, you did have a point. And a good one, too. Laughing People with Deskar's attitude will never help this site to be what it can be.

Pages in this thread: 1 | (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise