ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 97926 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | >> (show all)
Deskar
(Stranger)
01/21/08 01:30 PM
Pay me, pay me, pay me Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Pay me please my money. ¿Yes? It's the money to pay my pet butterfly´s chemotherapy.

Thanks, many thanks.

Deskar

Deskar
(Stranger)
01/29/08 05:45 PM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: Deskar]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Ok. Finally SCG paid me.

I deleted my products.

Bye, bye SCG.

Deskar 

Axe_Swipe
(Newbie)
02/01/08 08:04 AM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me *DELETED* new [re: Deskar]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Post deleted by ibsystems

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
02/01/08 09:20 AM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The lack of moderation around here is astounding...:|

dadchamp
(Member)
02/01/08 03:25 PM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I Concur ... goodbye, good ridence, good luck ...

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

brainstew
(Stranger)
02/02/08 05:01 AM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: dadchamp]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

yeah, good bye indeed, why couldn't you just leave quietly.... Laughing

Axe_Swipe
(Newbie)
02/05/08 06:52 AM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me new [re: brainstew]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I won't apologise for my previous post which was deleted by a mod. 

I still think this is a wonderful site for sharing content with others and if people are just going to pack up and bail, just because the payouts have been stopped, then I say good riddance to them.  The idea here is to SHARE, not share-as-long-as-I-get-paid.

ShareCG is providing a service and if the payouts have to be stopped so that they can continue to provide that service, then I am with them 110%. 

I would have been using ShareCG's services long ago had I known about it sooner even without the payouts.

Panthia
(Member)
02/05/08 03:17 PM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I agree with Axe 200%!

Luchare
(Stranger)
02/05/08 08:11 PM
Re: Pay me, pay me, pay me [re: Axe_Swipe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

woohoo!  i do agree!  Sealed

Kimber89
(Journeyman)
02/05/08 10:26 PM

Kiss You ROCK Axe!!! Totally agree here too!!

Pages in this thread: 1 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise