ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 446202 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/13/08 07:53 PM
Has anyone else not received their payment? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I just wondered if anyone else was still waiting for a payment?

I have received one from a partnered account here but not from this account.

I just wondered if I was alone in this?

alexsr9
(Stranger)
01/13/08 10:02 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have not got mind yet..

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/14/08 03:59 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Beatrice]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Nothing here as of yet either.

janimatrix
(Stranger)
01/14/08 05:06 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

me neither.

Pommerlis
(Stranger)
01/14/08 06:14 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: janimatrix]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

No, I haven't been paid yet. I checked my Paypal this morning to be sure but then again I'm under the $20 limit. Maybe that's why.

Greetz Pommerlis.

TheKeeper
(Stranger)
01/14/08 02:00 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Pommerlis]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

No. I had emailed admin the day the news came out that they were ending the revenue sharing program. They had said they were paying out all earnings over $1.00, and that I should get mine by the end of last week. I'm still waiting, but my bf says these things tend to take a while. Not sure why.

After reading some of the posts around here, I suppose I should note that my earnings are around $10. I'm not sure if that makes a difference, or not.

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/14/08 05:26 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: TheKeeper]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

It usually takes no more than 4-5 days for Paypal money to get to a bank, and visa-versa.

TheKeeper
(Stranger)
01/14/08 05:40 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hm... Maybe they ran out of money in their paypal account and had to put in more?

Varnayrah
(Stranger)
01/17/08 03:03 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: TheKeeper]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Count me in too... I haven't recieved anything either. I've about 11$, so it is over the named 1$ *gg*

Its not much I know but I planned to do somthing with it so I hope it won't take much longer. 

Decayed_Roses
(Stranger)
01/17/08 10:56 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Varnayrah]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Nor Have I and Im under 20 as well but over 1 dollar.. Looks at my neices account to check on hers

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/17/08 04:18 PM

As an add to my previous post, it usually takes no more than 4-5 days to go from a bank account to Paypal, and visa-versa..it has been 13 days now since David said they were transferring money to their Paypal account to get these remaining funds paid.

--------------------------- 

LINK 

1/04/08 01:32 PM-

For revenues generated below $20 .... We are putting a few more dollars in our PayPal account now and will be paying off all members who have a minimum of $1.00 accumulated in their account.  The transfer to our PayPal takes a few days to clear, and this will all be straightened out before the end of next week.

David

ShareCG.com

--------------------------------------------------

It would be nice to get some feedback from the admins as to what the delay is. 

TheKeeper
(Stranger)
01/17/08 06:52 PM

Hm... Well, still haven't received anything, myself, and I do check my paypal account every day. Maybe they ran into an unforseen snag?

Varnayrah
(Stranger)
01/17/08 11:47 PM

Hm. It would be nice though to hear something from David about that...

TheKeeper
(Stranger)
01/18/08 08:16 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Varnayrah]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yes, I definitely agree! A little reassurance from admin, at this point, would be nice!

MysticBlueRaven
(Stranger)
01/18/08 08:15 PM

I haven't gotten mine either

marcodd
(Stranger)
01/21/08 12:48 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: MysticBlueRaven]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same situation for me.... Did they flee??? Sealed

dadchamp
(Member)
01/21/08 02:08 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Took the money and ran ... the system will crash in 10, 9 , 8 , 7 , 6 ....

Would be nice to hear something, for you people who didn't get paid ... Dave? Jake? What's going on?

--
I don't fear God anymore. Anything he/she can do to me now is only adding insult to injury!

jakehellerModerator
(Member)
01/22/08 09:10 AM

Here's the deal with payments:

1. Make sure your correct PayPal e-mail address is entered in your account. If it isn't, update it and e-mail me immediately: jacob at sharecg dot com.

2. If the correct e-mail address is in there, and you earned over $1, then we sent you a payment already. The way this system works is PayPal sends you an e-mail--it could be from @sharecg.com or @ibsystems.com (our parent company--that has a link inside it that will credit your account. Look for that e-mail everywhere, including your spam mail and trash. If your correct PayPal e-mail address was entered in your ShareCG account, then you assuredly got that e-mail. If you think you may have deleted it, contact me at the e-mail address above.

-Jake 

MatrixWorkz
(Enthusiast)
01/22/08 09:38 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

FYI - I got my payment but I NEVER got any email from PayPal for any of the payments I've gotten from here. That's why I always relied on seeing the payment notation here under my "My Account" Earnings Tab.

PS - I just hopped over to PayPal and for some reason under my preferences I had no checkmark in the box for notifying me of payments. I suspect others are in the same position. I don't personally ever recall setting those email notification options myself so they must have been added to my account some time after I created it and defaulted to the no email setting. This of course doesn't explain why payments aren't in the accounts of people who have actually logged into paypal to check.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education. - Albert Einstein

GetaVe
(Stranger)
01/22/08 10:42 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: MatrixWorkz]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I can confirm 100% that I have not been paid nor gotten any email since Jan 4th.

Should it take this long?

Tigee
(Stranger)
01/22/08 12:50 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? [re: GetaVe]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same here, checked my account here, checked paypal over and over, no payment from ShareCG or ibsystems. I did enter proper email for paypal and it worked fine with the last payment. Nothing changed on my account since then, i did not change email or anything else.

Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/22/08 02:33 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Tigee]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I received one payment for a joint account two of us ran here but I have not received the payment for my own account. And I have received payments from it before so I know you have the correct email address.

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/23/08 01:15 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: jakeheller]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I have never received an email either, I just check my account here, and then check my Paypal....and if I've been paid it tells me from IBS etc..etc...

No payment as of yet..and I have the correct info in my account here.

Pommerlis
(Stranger)
01/23/08 03:42 AM

Same here. Checked and double checked.

E-mail address is correct, haven't received an e-mail or payment so far.

Greetz Pommerlis.

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/23/08 04:55 AM

I have just checked my PayPal account. I see no payments from this site. Obviously the email is correct (i already received two payments in the past from you, and they are recorded on my PP account...)

Please, check it asap. Thanks.

threedgraphics
(Stranger)
01/23/08 09:04 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: marcodd]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

still no payments here either, I have contacted the PTB a few days ago and they said that

you've earned $8.84.  I will check to see if you've been
paid, or will make sure that you do get paid.

Best Regards,

David Heller
ShareCG.com

This was on the 14th and still no word.

Varnayrah
(Stranger)
01/23/08 11:51 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: threedgraphics]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Same thing here - correct Email addy and all, still no payment. 

Decayed_Roses
(Stranger)
01/24/08 04:30 PM

Same here for me and my neice... I figured it was because of us useing the same account and emailed twice and they said they sent it and I still have not see a dime.. Neither has my neice.. this is really starting to erk me and I can prove it as well because I went back into my paypal all the way back to dec 1

jakehellerModerator
(Member)
01/24/08 09:15 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Decayed_Roses]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

The amount of people who haven't received payments yet is a bit disturbing...  and is overflowing our ability to handle it.

Can everyone who hasn't been paid yet please send me an e-mail that is formatted exactly like this, so I can better handle it:

E-mail: jacob at sharecg dot org 

Subject: Under 20 Payment - ShareCG 

<Username>

<PayPal e-mail> 

<Amount owed>

We'll verify the amount owed with our records and PayPal's.

This will help greatly. We've already made 70 or so individual payments on a first-come-first-serve basis. This will help expedite the remaining few that didn't work for whatever reason. 

Thanks,

Jake 

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/25/08 01:48 AM

Email sent.

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/25/08 01:56 AM

Email to:

jacob@sharecg.org bounced.

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/25/08 03:08 AM

Email sent, but i received the following error:

These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
jacob@sharecg.org; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

Remote MTA mail.ibsystems.com: SMTP diagnostic: 550 relay not permitted

is the mail address correct?

Edited by marcodd on 01/25/08 03:17 AM.

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/25/08 03:26 AM

Just a little google search: i suppose the email address is the following:

jacob at sharecg dot com

is it correct?

irishlostboy
(Journeyman)
01/25/08 05:58 AM

if you need to contact david or jacob, just use the " contact us" link at the bottom of all the pages of sharecg. i never had any problems getting a reply from that.

hope this helps. i am sure the fact that people are not getting paid what they are due is a matter of concern for all here.

http://irishlostboy.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://www.sharecg.com/pf/irishlostboy

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/25/08 07:47 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for your help, irishlostboy, but i was following the instructions that Jake has posted on this thread... and i guess he has indicated a wrong email address... Anyway, i already sent him an email to the correct (i presume) address... waiting for a response.

toyyaris
(Stranger)
01/25/08 10:52 AM

I have sent an email too Jacob

thanks for your help.

hugs

Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/25/08 04:30 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: toyyaris]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

my email bounced

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/25/08 09:45 PM

Well, the .com may be correct, but I'm not sending my Paypal info out again until I know for certain whom Im sending it to.

Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/25/08 10:59 PM

Same here

Jumpstartme2
(Journeyman)
01/28/08 01:58 AM

Ummm..Jake? David? Got another email address?

And a question if I may.....

Did everyone get paid that made 'over' the $20.00 limit?..also, how many unpaid members are there...if it's in the thousands, I guess I could understand a 'bit' of delay, but not hearing any feedback from you guys, and bouncing emails,.....? 

Pommerlis
(Stranger)
01/28/08 03:58 AM

I tried the contact us link and it has been submitted.

Let's see what happens next....

Greetz Pommerlis.

Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/29/08 06:21 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Pommerlis]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Has anyone got their money yet? Has anyone found where to send the email?

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/30/08 03:28 AM

Well, silence from administrators is very suspect... and a month is passed now!!!

Where are you, Jake & David???

Varnayrah
(Stranger)
01/30/08 03:58 AM

Well, that's it. No response, no money, no kept promises - I think I'm gonna search for a new place for my freebies.

Pommerlis
(Stranger)
01/30/08 06:44 AM

Well, I checked my Paypal today and the payment has been received. Thank you very much.Laughing

Using the "contact us" link worked.

Greetz from Pommerlis.

irishlostboy
(Journeyman)
01/30/08 09:12 AM

it is a bit annoying that there is such little contact from "the powers that be", in this time of change for sharecg. hopefully david and jacob will make a moral boosting appearance soon.

things have really died off here. i think that is partly due to the sense of insecurity about the site and its future. still, hopefully things will change for the better soon. 

http://irishlostboy.deviantart.com/gallery/
http://www.sharecg.com/pf/irishlostboy

arqam
(Stranger)
01/30/08 11:18 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: irishlostboy]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

yep the "contact us" works. i used it and got paid half an hour later.

judee3d
(Stranger)
01/30/08 11:20 AM

Well, I used the contact form yesterday, and got my payment today, so that took care of it. I suggest anyone not yet paid do that.

As for where they are, I imagine they've been busy getting the payments out. Kind of hard to reply to everyone and get done what needs to be done at the same time. I trust we will hear from them in due time.

Meanwhile, I'm glad to have a place that is free hosting for my freebies. Though of course, I would be very happy if they could figure out a way to go back to the sharing...

marcodd
(Newbie)
01/30/08 11:50 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: judee3d]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I received my payment today, and i did not use the contact form (only a simple email as Jake suggested). I guess they have started to pay all users only today, regardless the contact method used.

Varnayrah
(Stranger)
01/30/08 01:11 PM

Well, it seems I was abit premature this morning. The Payment arrived in the course of the day. Thank you very much!

I apologize for my harsh words earlier - but it is pretty much as irishboy said, the feeling of insecureness. I was glad to use the free sharing platform even without money, but I was a bit disturbed about not hearing anything *gg* 

Beatrice
(Newbie)
01/30/08 02:13 PM

I have also received my payment. Thank you :)

Stepdad
(Newbie)
01/30/08 04:43 PM

I finally did as well.. only a month after it was promised.  Yikes.

Can't say as I'm overly impressed here. 

toyyaris
(Stranger)
02/01/08 04:43 AM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: Stepdad]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I just checked with Paypal, I have no payment yet and I already send an email

hugs

Edited by toyyaris on 02/01/08 05:06 AM.

brainstew
(Stranger)
02/01/08 01:51 PM
Re: Has anyone else not received their payment? new [re: toyyaris]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I received payment two days ago, which was a pleasant surprise. I guess you'll just have to be patient, ShareCG is trying to do their best to keep their promise.

Thank you, Jake and David!

brainstew

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | >> (show all)
View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise