ShareCG Main Forums
   >> Open Discussion
Thread views: 25490 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

angelaandreoli
(Newbie)
02/10/08 07:57 PM
free file hoting Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

i noticed in the forums that alot of people want a place to upload there stuff for free. well www.4shared.com  is one of those places. just thought i would let everyone know.

Alex3D
(Stranger)
02/22/08 06:44 AM
Re: free file hosting new [re: angelaandreoli]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for sharing!

You can also host your digital assets for free here:

www.pangea3d.com

lupadgds
(Newbie)
02/24/08 10:10 AM
Re: free file hosting new [re: Alex3D]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

or you can upload it to: www.upload.to

BTW @ Alex3D: I have registered and want to upload something, but there are always the same: Unallowed character in description. This is my text: "These are 10 seamless jpg-files (600x600). I have made them with filter forge standard program."

What is the unallowed character? 

Alex3D
(Stranger)
09/25/08 01:08 PM
Re: free file hosting new [re: lupadgds]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Well my response here is certainly delayed by many months. So sorry.

I have had issues with unallowed characters in the description before. Soemtimes a period or dash won't be allowed for some reason. I have a work around with my admin controls but unfortunatly it is an issue for user uploads. We are about to make some coding updates to the site and I will be sure my developer takes a look at this.

Thank you!

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise