Technique Tips and Help
   >> Matte Painting
Thread views: 28168 *View all threads**Threaded Mode

mansoo
(Stranger)
06/18/07 10:13 AM
Matt Painting Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

hi,

here is a link that how can we start matt paintin.

[LINK REMOVED DUE TO COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS]

cheers

Edited by jakeheller on 06/28/07 01:43 AM.

jalex417
(Stranger)
06/19/07 12:49 PM
Re: Matt Painting new [re: mansoo]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I tried the link but couldn't get it to work properly.  Can you please check the link and see if you can make it work.  Also, I tried 'saving the link as,' and the resultant .zip file that I downloaded also didn't work.

Thanks much!

jimmy1331
(Stranger)
06/19/07 03:40 PM
Re: Matt Painting new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

the link worked fine for me :S

clicked it, and it took me to rapidshare where you have to click download for free..

jalex417
(Stranger)
06/20/07 08:26 AM
Re: Matt Painting new [re: jimmy1331]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I tried it again and it does work for me now.  Must have been my other computer.  Thanks much!

niEt0
(Stranger)
06/27/07 03:11 AM
Re: Matt Painting new [re: mansoo]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Great tutorials!!

It would be great to see a "speed painting" of one of those nice pictures of yours.

mobilax
(Stranger)
05/14/20 08:15 AM
Re: Matt Painting new [re: niEt0]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Sadly, this link definitely does not work .

I didn't know that this technique is still used nowadays, maybe the green background technique has definitively replaced it ?

Ethan12
(Stranger)
10/29/20 09:10 AM
Re: Matt Painting new [re: mobilax]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Who can suggest courses that will help me improve my drawing skills and improve them as it has become very important for my work.

*View all threads**Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise