Technique Tips and Help
   >> Modeling
Thread views: 18747 View all threads**Threaded Mode

Bandit13
(Stranger)
04/12/08 09:12 AM
Modelers Needed for GTR2 project Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Our modding group is in need of modelers. We are a young modding group that has release a couple of mods. We have taken on an ambitious project and need to recruit modelers to help with the project. These are our public forum links:
and
As you can see it is a very ambitious project and well taken by the community. We are looking to increase the number of modelers in our staff so this project does not take forever. We give full credit for work and exposure to new modelers looking to build a portfolio and move on in the industry of 3d modeling. There is more information; but, I will dicuss that on an individual level if you are interested. Please feel free to contact me here on my email or on my messenger:
or on Yahoo messenger:
efurr230
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from all of you talented modelers and making a bit of history with this mod.
Bandit13

jalex417Moderator
(Journeyman)
04/17/08 08:14 AM
Re: Modelers Needed for GTR2 project new [re: Bandit13]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi -- You might also list your posting for Free here on ShareCG.  Just click jobs and then Employers ...Your job posting will be featured on the ShareCG homepage and on our jobs site .. TechJobsCafe ...

Bandit13
(Stranger)
04/17/08 08:36 AM
Re: Modelers Needed for GTR2 project new [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it.Laughing

View all threads**Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise