ShareCG Main Forums
   >> CG News
Thread views: 5836 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

LiaisonPR
(Stranger)
02/26/09 01:46 PM
Skechers and Wacom Cintiqs Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Skechers USA designs trendy shoes for every age group, catering to the lifestyle footwear market with more than 2,500 individual styles. The brand image has been built with eye-catching graphics tailored for each demographic, ranging from kids’ cartoon characters to bold designs for teens. 

As Graphic Artist and Illustrator at Skechers, Anwar Madrigal designs advertising graphics, packaging and illustrations that are applied to the shoes. Working in an art department that functions as an in-house agency, Anwar originally used a Wacom® Intuos® graphics tablet for design and illustration until a behind-the-scenes television special turned him on to the incredible benefits of the Cintiq®.

“The special profiled the latest technology for Hollywood animators,” says Anwar. “I was amazed to see them combining a traditional drawing approach with editing in-betweens directly on the Cintiq screen. It was clear the Cintiq was way ahead of the technology curve and I knew I had to have one.”

For more information on Wacom and Cintiq, visit: www.wacom.com/cintiq/.

Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise