Application Specific
   >> Other Tools
Thread views: 30631 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Cyberwoman
(Stranger)
05/23/10 12:57 PM
Anyone use Wings 3D? new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Just curious Smile I'm often amazed at what I can coax out of Wings, and I wondered if anyone else around here used it.

Josea
(Stranger)
05/23/10 01:46 PM
Re: Anyone use Wings 3D? [re: Cyberwoman]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I use wings but I haven't done anything interesting with it yet. It is an easy to learn program. And fun to use too.

jalex417Moderator
(Member)
06/24/11 06:15 PM
Re: Anyone use Wings 3D? new [re: Josea]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Hi ... If you click 'Art' from the top nav bar and then check Wings3D from the list on the left side of the page, you'll see a few examples of work done using this tool.  You'll also be able to check out each of the artists who are using it.  :)

szu997
(Stranger)
09/08/11 10:45 AM
Re: Anyone use Wings 3D? new [re: Cyberwoman]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Last time I used Wings was to model some buildings. I had approximate dimensions so it was quick and easy.
Thou I'd never modeled anything to complex.

Theod
(Stranger)
09/08/11 05:21 PM
Re: Anyone use Wings 3D? new [re: szu997]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Wings 3D is an excellant free program. I am more of a user than a creator. It very quickly converts from 3ds to obj and coverts rectangles whitch I can't use to a triangular mesh whitch I can use. 

neiwil
(Stranger)
09/11/11 04:19 PM
Re: Anyone use Wings 3D? new [re: Cyberwoman]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Yeh I used wings for all the models in my gallery, and loads of stuff that isn't. It may not be the best but it's good enough and easy to learn and it's FREE! what more could you want.

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise