Application Specific
   >> Other Tools
Thread views: 20185 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

68fordfalcon
(Stranger)
02/08/12 04:51 PM
Poser Parenting Warps Props new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Okay, here's the situation, I have been using Poser for years and recently upgraded to Poser 8.  My favorite character is Little Dragon's Krystal, and recently when trying to parent props (not characters), int this case a Tommy Gun, to her hands, the props end up warped, as if they're trying to bend with her hand, even if I leave "inherit bends of parent" unchecked.  Like I said, I've used Poser for years, and this wasn't a problem with earlier versions, if anyone has any help or recommendations what so ever, that would be super useful.  Thank you for your time, and have a nice day. 

bobanort
(Stranger)
02/09/12 02:17 AM
Re: Poser Parenting Warps Props [re: 68fordfalcon]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

This is just a "hail-Mary" guess, but uncheck "bend" in the properties window for that prop.  It sounds silly, but it might work.

Good Luck!!!

-Bobanort

68fordfalcon
(Stranger)
02/09/12 10:07 AM
Re: Poser Parenting Warps Props new [re: bobanort]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thanks, I'll see what it does.   Cool

68fordfalcon
(Stranger)
02/11/12 06:26 AM
Re: Poser Parenting Warps Props new [re: bobanort]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Therewas no bend selection for props, however, something worked out and fixed itself.  Thanks anywaysTongue out

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise