(Stranger)
06/27/07 03:01 PM
Paintshop Pro new Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Eeep..No Paintshop pro Forum

*cries*

Jumpstartme2
(Newbie)
06/27/07 10:54 PM
Re: Paintshop Pro new [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

We def need one of those..that is my fave program next to ZBrush, and the one I have been working with for years ;)

spacenewt
(Stranger)
07/02/07 03:15 AM
Re: Paintshop Pro new [re: Jumpstartme2]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

I know, I love my PSP.

I've got photoshop, but I find it so confusing to use (I mainly use it now for converting brushes so I can use them in psp Wink ) and pretty much anything you can do in photoshop you can also do in PSP.

spacenewt
(Stranger)
08/01/07 06:48 AM
Re: Paintshop Pro new [re: spacenewt]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

*looks around*

Still no paintshop pro..... :(

jalex417
(Stranger)
08/01/07 06:05 PM

We (ShareCG Admin) added a Paint Shop Pro forum and have also added it as a 2 and 3D Art upload category.   Enjoy!

spacenewt
(Stranger)
08/01/07 08:56 PM
Re: Paintshop Pro [re: jalex417]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Thank you so much....

*is a happy camper :D*

franontheedge
(Newbie)
08/22/09 06:25 AM

Weeeheeee!  There are so few places to got for help, discussions and other stuff on PaintShopPro. Thank you so much!

FranOnTheEdge

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

GENEQ

© 2024 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us
ShareCG™ is a trademark of Internet Business Systems, Inc.

Report a Bug Report Abuse Make a Suggestion About Privacy Policy Contact Us User Agreement Advertise